Slacking...and a great website

I have to admit that I've been slacking on this blog.  The kids and I still visit the library almost every week, lugging home a huge pile of books.  We read them like crazy and I have great visions of posting the reviews here, especially when the kids really fall in love with a book.  In fact, we currently have seven books just itching to be reviewed...

In the meantime, I wanted to share a great website I found.  It's called Jacketflap.com (click here).  It's a website that "is a comprehensive resource for information on the children's book industry".  I've found it to be a great resource to keep up-to-date on newly published children's books as well as not-so-newly published books.  You can search their database by title or even your child's age range.  The site also has it's own blog reader, so you have access to over 700 blogs...all about books!  Some are writers' blogs, agents' blogs, publishers' blogs, etc. all about the children's book industry.

Let me know if you check out the site & send me a friend request!

No comments:

Post a Comment